June 7th, 1995. 1:15 AM
You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something’s not right. Where is everyone? And what’s happened here? Unravel the mystery for yourself in Gone Home, a story exploration game from The Fullbright Company.
Gone Home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of a seemingly normal house to discover the story of the people who live there. Open any drawer and door. Pick up objects and examine them to discover clues. Uncover the events of one family’s lives by investigating what they’ve left behind.
Go Home Again.
- Gone Home on DVD as well as a Steam key
- The full soundtrack, plus all of the audio diaries from Gone Home in MP3 format!
- Gone Home cassette tape logo sticker
- 40-page “Designer’s Notebook” filled with notes and sketches from the development of Gone Home
- Fold-out poster of the Grrrl Justice Now zine cover
|Operating System:||WindowsXP SP2 or higher||OS X v10.7 Lion or higher|
|Processor:||1.80GHz Processor||1.80GHz Processor|
|Hard Disk Space:||2GB||2GB|
|Graphics Card:||Video card with 512MB of VRAM
(NOTE: Intel HD Graphic 4000 NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTED on Windows 8)
|Video card with 512MB of VRAM|